WRITER / BLOGGER / TREND REPORTER
We're seeking amazing content creators to help us out. We're looking for Esthetician's that LOVE to Write! This is a great way to make some extra money and get great exposure in the industry as an Esthetician! For now, we are looking for different articles. Scroll to the bottom to see the subjects we need writing for!! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
We're looking for applicants with
- 1-2 years experience in journalism, communications, or creating content for the web preferred, not required.
- Attention to detail and engaging/ fun writing skills
- Passionate esthetician that likes to help out fellow Esthetician's
- Write, edit, and proofread articles
- Create guides, feature articles, and news stories about topics related
- Stay on top of the latest and greatest industry news and trends.
- Craft highly shareable and attention-grabbing headlines
How it Works:
- Choose one of the following pre approved subjects to write about.
- Submit the subject you want to write about to email@example.com
- Wait for a confirmation email approving the subject you requested.
- Write the article within 2 weeks of your approval email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will review it. From here two things will happen. A) We approve the article. B) We request minor changes.
- If not approved, make the changes and resubmit.
- If approved, we will send over a release form for us to use the article. It will need to be sent back to email@example.com in order to get paid.
- Send us a separate email letting us know you submitted the consent form and Paypal address to send payment to or the best address to send the gift card too.
- We will issue a $25 store credit within 2 weeks of sending the confirmation with consent form.
$25 Store Credit.
400-500 words per article minimum.
Subjects that we need articles on:
- Radio frequency benefits and best practices
- EMS benefits and best practices
- Best for practices for up-selling clients additional services.
- 2019 trends and predictions
- Different Benefits between Neon and Violet Electrodes
- We are open to suggestions as well! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestion!